Tuesday, March 6, 2012

egyptian magic cream // update

Good day, dolls!

I'm here to report the updates on my use of the raved Egyptian Magic Cream.

(just had to :D)

Sadly, girls... It is not working as I had hoped.

Since I've used it last February 25, there are two more pimples added on my T-Zone and none of the existing ones were reduced. :( In fact, I think some got worse huhu.

However, I can see signs of smoothness and pore tightening on clear areas.

As instructed in the box, I rub an ample amount of product in between my fingers to warm it up before gently patting it on my entire face. 
It leaves a heavy and sticky feeling  right after application but it goes away once the skin has absorbed the product. 

3 days after seeing that this does nothing for my breakout, I added ACV on my regimen.
Now, I definitely saw some improvements. But that'll be for another post XD

As others may be giving this a 5/5, I'll only be giving this product 3/5 rating. 
Too bad, it doesn't work well with my skin :(

To all other EMC users, how was it?

3 comments:

  1. I love the graphics. I'm having a breakout too. And I hate it. Ponds lang tapos Eskinol Pimple Gel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate pimples. I don't normally have them but the moment they pop on my face, they always make sure they get lots of attention. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy swetie! this is beautiful! if you want to follow each other just tell me, kisses!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete