Monday, July 25, 2011

Nailed with Love: My Posh Silver Platinum


Hello dearies. Today I have the first nail post of this blog. 

 Yesterday, me and my mates took a break by painting our nails.
I wanted to do a nail art but my friend told me that she saw the same design on our professor's nails. No big deal there but then I saw this nail polish I bought but haven't tried yet.

 My Posh Silver Platinum
10 7 ml (my bad, sorry)
19.00 Php at Watsons

I was actually searching for a gray nail polish but the only thing I found was this shade from Bobbie (sorry, forgot the name of this shade in Bobbie). But I didn't want to spend much yet since I wasn't so sure what it'll look like on my nails. So I searched and found this baby .


It's sheer so I had to put two coats. I'm happy that I can see a hint of my nail underneath it, feels so elegant and feminine . I also like that it's not too strong unlike other silver polishes I've tried before. Also, the amount of shimmer it gives off is just the right amount. The consistency is good, too. For a nail polish worth 19 pesos and from a new brand, it certainly exceeded my expectations!  

 

5 comments:

  1. It looks nice. Shame on me 'cause I don't know how to put nail polish on my own nails. Lol

    Coffee With Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, this is the first ever nail color that I myself, would like to wear... considering that I have never (ever) put nail polish on my nails. ^_^`

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look good. Maybe will look for that next time I go out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks nice! parang gusto ko na rin mag nail polish! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should try it! It's really easy to apply because it's not gooey and applies very thinly. Parang clear with many glitters lang siya :)

    ReplyDelete