Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nailed with Love

Ever since I can remember, I've been always attracted to colors. When I was a child, I would go over to makeup counters just to look at all the colors. Now, I am still lured to the depths of beauty products with a variety of colors.

Nail Polishes. These bad girls were my first step inside the world of beauty. 


 So many hues to choose from and they just instantly add a pop of color to any outfit.
I just cant resist these babies that I almost change my nail color every week! 

 I've decided to post my nail pretties under the new category of this blog...


There will be color swatches and hopefully, successful nail arts

Now I don't promise to be posting nail pictures every week but I will do so whenever I change nail colors. 

This one I'm really excited about  

2 comments:

  1. Great job. I'm nailaholic, too. Hehe. nailed with love.

    Visiting from GT.

    Hope to see you on my blogs:
    Make More Money Online
    Spread the WORD!
    Pinkville
    Couplestrip
    Beauty Loot Bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I recognize your Pinkville blog. I dropped by and saw your nails. I wish I had long nails too! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete