Friday, February 10, 2012

closet treasures // necklaces


Hello, fabulous dolls!

See that pile of tangled necklaces above? 
Those are all from Mudra (Mother)'s closet.
And that's not all of them.
I remember how she just put them on shoe boxes because there are so many of them.
Apparently, when Father was still working in Nigeria, he got wild buying jewelry for Mom.

I can only find one shoebox, I believe some are with my sister in SG, and some I've been using and the others... Well, we really don't know :D

Anyway, I have "excavated" these necklaces one night in search for a good accessory to pair with my outfit. I've learned that all these are real precious stones.
Well, me and my Mom are no jewelry experts but she informed me that when I press the stones on my forehead, and they feel cold, then they're real. 
Honestly, I don't know if it's true or Mudra just made that up. 

What I really care about is how pretty they all were. Such variety of colors, styles, beading... Oh I can go on blabbering, you know.

And I feel so bad showing them like these, so I've decided to make a series of posts featuring each of them. Yeps, I'd be categorizing them and be sharing them with you.

I hope you'll like these babies as much as I do!
(Woah, long post @_@)

No comments:

Post a Comment