Sunday, February 19, 2012

digitorial || love map

Good morning, dolls! 

How was your Valentine's Day?
I'm sorry I wasn't able to greet y'all.

This is a very short tutorial you can do for your special someone.
I know this is late.. but you don't stop loving after Valentine's Day, right? :D

 -- ♥♥♥ --


Remember the first time you and your sweetheart first met? Bring back the memories with these brilliant idea!
  
1. Go to Google Map and search the place where it all began. Some place near it will do :D
2. Print Screen it, copy to a picture editor and then go crazy designing! 
You can also mention stuff that may have been significant that time. 
3. You can print it and give it to him/her as a card, or maybe simply frame it! 

Have fun! :)
** In my case, we first met at class, thus the place ;P

 -- ♥♥♥ --

 I made this for our online shop. 
 Just sharing :D

1 comment: