Saturday, February 25, 2012

egyptian magic cream

Hello, everyone!
Today, I am sharing with you a product. 


Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream 
 195.00 Php for 5 ml
Watsons

I am currently having continuous breakouts because of stress, hormonal imbalance and a hell lot of other stuffs going on >_< I'm becoming desperate to get rid of all these blemishes. 

I first heard of this product from Bubzbeauty in her review here.
 At that time, I just ignored it. But once I learned that it's now locally available, I immediately bought one. 

 Ingredients: Olive oil, Beeswax, Honey, Bee Polen, Royal Jelly and Propolis Extract

I am hoping that this will be a great help to make my face blemish-free again. 
Cross fingers! I will be posting next week again about this. Maybe by that time, my face has gotten better :D

Any of you tried this? 

P.S. New header and sig, yay! :D

3 comments:

  1. Wala ako mabili nyan dito :(( kala ko lahat ng watsons meron..
    Btw I like the new look :) very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa SM Manila ko 'to nabili kasi wala akong nakita sa Megamall and Galleria. Ang liit niya nga e, wish ko lang talaga hiyang ako XD

    Thanks! Medyo kahawig nga ng sayo yung sig e, toinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be following your blog for updates. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete