Tuesday, February 7, 2012

nailed with love || valentines nail art


Hello everyone!
 Here is another nail blog post for you.
Love month has officially started and Valentine's Day is near so I decided
that I want something Valentine-y on my nails :D


I don't think the darker pink looked anything close to a heart. 
They were supposed to be hearts outlined with white dots!

 Bobbie Nail Hardener || Caronia Carolina Peach || Caronia Summer Fling
Sassy White Satin || Caronia Fast-Dry Top Coat

It's not obvious in the pictures but actually, I combined Carolina Peach with White Satin so there are very slightly visible white streaks :) I tried my best to draw a heart shape at
the nail tips and then outlined it with small white dots.


This is my first time to do an actual nail art with dotting and drawing blah blah.
Please be gentle with the comments :D

10 comments:

  1. They're so adorable. You're very talented in nail nart. I quit trying years ago. I just couldn't manage to give myself a simple, decent nail paint job. LOL. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nails are adorable! Love your style. Would be great if you want to follow each other. Let me know what you think.
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/
    http://exoticaccessoriesboutiqueshop.blogspot.com/
    P.S. See what is new in my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Thanks Mrs. A! I had a hard time painting my right hand nails. My left hand shook crazy like a chihuahua XD

    ReplyDelete
  4.  Thanks sis Roxanne! I'm glad you liked it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Hi Erena! Thanks! I just checked your blog and shop. Those mini bags are so cute! And I just wow-ed at the jewelry, sooo gorgeous. Thanks for checking my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo cool! Unfortunately I'm not good at doing my nails :(
     I love your blog, follow each other's both with bloglovin and GFC? it would be great!Kisshttp://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tatiana! Thanks for visiting my blog. I checked  your blog and I'd love to follow you. Sadly, I still don't have a bloglovin account but maybe one of these days, I will create one. Yay! And then, I can definitely follow you :) 

    ReplyDelete