Thursday, August 4, 2011

role model

Good morning, ladies! 

Yesterday, we were finally able to pass our Personhood exam. Yeah, I finished answering the exam right before I go to class

It took me soooo long to finish that test because I don't know what to answer in one question.
I've asked my classmates and unlike me, they're so sure and definitive of their answers.
So, I sought for my girlies. I knew they won't be able to answer it, too. And I was right. We all have the same reason

 
It's a simple question, right? Not for me. It was then I realized that I actually haven't chosen a particular someone to look up to. Oh, dear. I was so convinced that I would just tell the truth and explain it real good. 

But I didn't. I felt that I had to come up with at least one person. 

I haven't really thought of her as a role model but I do admire her. Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess. I've been a follower for a year and I've been fascinated that she's actually living her dreams. She now has a very cool husband and a thriving vintage shop. She is such a charm and she inspires me. Do check her lovely blog.

I hope I didn't bore you
How about you? I would love to know who your role models are.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...now after reading your post, made me realize I don't have one particular role model as well. I'm inspired by a number of people, not just one. =)

    ReplyDelete